You can easily make crispy moong dal pakoras at home. You don’t need much time or too much effort to make it, and they are also very testy. By grinding moong dal, it has a lot of testy, which is formed by frying the mixture of chilli spices.
So let’s teach you to make it easy at home.
How to make Moong Bean Dumpling – recipe moong dal pakoda
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
(pulse soaking time separately)
Cook time: 30 minutes
Moong Dal Pakora Ingredients
3 cups cooked moong dal
2 onions, finely chopped
4 green chillies chopped
4 garlic cloves
10 grams ginger
10 grams coriander leaves
1 tsp celery
1 cumin seeds
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 red chili powder
1/2 tsp mango powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
|How to make Moong Bean Dumpling – recipe moong dal pakoda|
Moong dal pakoda Method –
1. Wash moong dal cleanly and soak for two to three hours and leave.
2. Drain the water thoroughly from the lentils and put them in a mixer jar and prepare the consistency of pakoras.
3. In a large bowl, add onions, chopped ginger and garlic, green chillies, coriander, garam masala, mango powder, red chilli powder, cumin and batter and whisk well.
4. Cover the prepared batter and keep it for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a thick bottom pan.
6. To check if the oil is well heated, add oil to the batter for a small spoon. If the oil is properly heated, the batter will immediately rise.
7. With the help of a spoon in the space in your pan, leave the batter in the pakoras shape in oil. Keep in mind that the fritters do not stick together.
8. Cook for 2-3 minutes so that the pakoras turn crisp and golden in color.
9. Keep in mind that even after removing the dumplings from the pan, some heat remains in them and the colors change. So don’t be too golden.
10. Place the pakoras on the kitchen paper so that their excess oil gets removed.
11. Your moong dal pakora or mugodi is ready.
12. Serve hot with your favorite chutney.