Top 10 Benefits of Drink Green Tea
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world after water. The world produces 2.5 billion pounds of tea annually. Green tea is a tea full of medicinal properties, which is more in trend in China and Japan, but due to its properties, green tea is drunk all over the world.
According to experts, two cups of green tea a day is beneficial but drink it without adding milk. Because milk reduces its antioxidant properties. Regular consumption of green tea can prevent dangerous diseases like cancer.
|Top 10 Benefits of Drink Green Tea|
Green tea is prepared from the leaves of the Camellia plant of the AC family. The freshest and tenderest leaves of the plant are collected. It is then steamed, rolled and dried. It is not fermented like black tea. It contains caffeine, Theanine and a variety of vitamins.
Catechin is an important antioxidant, most commonly found in green tea at 120,000 units/gram. New York’s famous cancer specialist says that consumption of green tea can be prevented cancer. The catechins found in it destroy the carcinogenic elements.
Here are top 11 health benefits of green tea.
- Protects against various types of cancer.
- The catechins found in it reduce body fat and reduce obesity.
- Green tea controls the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Diabetes remains under control by the consumption of green tea.
- This reduces high blood pressure.
- Prevents Heart Stroke and Ben Stroke.
- The anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties in green tea protect the body from diseases.
- Increases memory power and prevents memory loss in ageing.
- Beneficial in joint pain.
- Green tea prevents glaucoma from occurring in the eyes.
- Is anti-ageing.