|Top 10 Benefits of Drink Green Tea|
Green tea is prepared from the leaves of the Camellia plant of the AC family. The freshest and tenderest leaves of the plant are collected. It is then steamed and dried. It is not fermented like black tea. Green tea contains caffeine, Theanine and a variety of vitamins.
Catechin is an important antioxidant, most commonly found in green tea at 120,000 units/gram. New York’s famous cancer specialist says that consumption of green tea can be prevented cancer. The catechins found in it destroy the carcinogenic elements.
Here are top 11 health benefits of green tea.
- Protects against various types of cancer.
- The catechins found in it reduce body fat and reduce obesity.
- Green tea controls the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Diabetes remains under control by the consumption of green tea.
- This reduces high blood pressure.
- Prevents Heart Stroke and Ben Stroke.
- The anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties in green tea protect the body from diseases.
- Increases memory power and prevents memory loss in ageing.
- Beneficial in joint pain.
- Green tea prevents glaucoma from occurring in the eyes.
- Is anti-ageing.
- increase metabolism.
- it helps to weight loss very fast.
Thanks for Reading.