Deep Vein Thrombosis: Are you doing work from home at home due to the corona epidemic? Do you work in one place for hours? Do you have a habit of squatting for a long time? So bring some changes in your habits today. People who do work from home and sit at home are sometimes sitting in one place for hours.
|Deep Vein Thrombosis|
Let me tell you – it can lead to serious illness. Sitting in one place for several hours often causes pain in the neck, back, back, and leg muscles. But did you know that by sitting permanently, you can get deep vein thrombosis (DVT). It is a serious disease that can kill people. Many times, people work long hours in one place, drive a car, or fly long distances. In such a situation, you have to sit in one place for a long time, which is not good for the body at all.
According to the CDC, doing so increases blood circulation in the body and can lead to DVT. Let us tell you everything about DVT.
What is deep vein thrombosis?
There are two types of veins in the legs. These include the upper surface veins and deep veins (deep veins). Deep vines carry the contaminated blood to the lungs and heart so that clean blood can go to other parts from there and the body can get energy. In deep vein thrombosis (DVT), blood clotting occurs in the deep veins of the feet, due to which the contaminated blood does not reach back to the heart and lungs and stops in the feet. Due to this, inflammation and pain start in the feet.
Symptoms of deep vein thrombosis ( DVT )
Inflammation and pain problem in the whole leg below the waist
There may also be numbness in the feet.
This is the reason
Late sitting (long-distance flight, work from home, or traveling by car)
2-3 hours during surgery
All types of cancer
Protein-C enzyme deficiency
Here’s how to protect deep vein thrombosis
– To avoid deep vein thrombosis, it is very important to walk for at least half an hour daily. With this, the blood circulation of the body remains fine.
-While sitting at home and doing work from home, keep walking in small intervals so that there is no pain in the waist and legs.
– If there is a long-distance flight, do a little relay to the body in an interval of 2-2 hours.
– Those whose weight is more, avoid sitting on the window seat.
Do not sit in one place for hours and walk all day for a while.
– Keep weight under control and do not smoke.
– If a member already has a problem of deep vein thrombosis at home, drink plenty of water.
– Due to the low amount of water in the body, the amount of oxygen in the blood starts to decrease. In this case, the risk of blood clotting increases.